Antronix AMP MRA4-8/AC Broadband Cable TV Signal Booster With Power Supply
- The micro-housing allows all output ports of the amplifier to be facing down to simplify coaxial cable wiring in NID enclosures or small spaces.
- Patented auto-seizing F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full contact pressure (>2,000 grams) on the center conductor for maximum reliability.
- Provides clean amplification of weak signals to overcome the poor noise figure in TV- tuners and converters.
- Unique surge protection on all ports without the use of arc gaps which may cause high impulse noise during discharge.
- Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize maintenance costs.
The Antronix Residential Amplifier was designed for reliable subscriber premise amplification. By using Gallium Arsenide technology, the Antronix Residential Amplifier provides an improved distortion and noise performance required for today’s digital applications.
This is the first residential amplifier to use the patented CamPort to provide an auto-seizing F-port for maximum contact area and reliability for multimedia applications. The lightweight powder-coated aluminum 360 housing provides superior corrosion resistance for a year after year of quality performance.