Amphenol TFC-QC2QS-06U-3LC-BLACK RG6 Coaxial Compression Connector (50 Pack)
- One piece, all metal design, universal works on Standard, Trishield & Quadshield cables
- Standard 5/16 - 1/4 cable preparation using industry standard preparation tools
- Detachably coupled, color coded advanced polymer compression system
- Triple internal weather sealing prevents moisture from entering cable without the use of external weather grommet
- Superior RF performance at CATV and satellite TV frequencies
The QC II F-Connector is a universal compression connector that is ideally suited for professional and consumer use. The simple to use one-piece design provides a secure 360 degree compression seal resulting in maximum RF shielding performance. The all metal design of the connector body and nut allow for unparalleled electrical and mechanical performance. The detachably coupled advanced polymer compression system is pre-positioned to ensure a consistent fit with the cable and is color coded to allow differentiation between different cable series.
Prevents signal ingress and egress by maintaining ground plane even when
connector is in a loosened state. All metal connector build enables highly
effective external mounting of continuous grounding member. Brilliantly simple design makes advanced technology easily affordable. Triple internal weather sealing creates an air-tight mechanical seal, even when the continuous ground feature is engaged. No external grommets necessary
F Connector with Quickshield Continuous Ground feature, Universal (Standard Through Quad), 3 O-Ring Design Offering Superior Moisture Sealing Without the Use of Weather Grommets.