Antronix ARPI-2000 Drop Power Inserter Power Bringing Splitter
- The model ARPI-2000 Power Inserter Module combines RF signals and DC voltage on the same cable to enable remote powering of a premise amplifier
- Round center conductor seizing pins with white insulators contained in the SCTE compliant F ports. All F ports are highly precision machined with SCTE compliant threading and are spaced on 1" centers.
- Nickel-plated, zinc die-cast housing with soldered back plate provides -120dB of RFI integrity.
- Surge Protection is 6 kV Ring Wave Surge per IEEE C62.41 Cat. A3
- Maximum Current Handling is 1 A at 30 Vdc
Antronix's high performance advanced residential power inserter, the ARPI2000, is designed with today's two-way networks in mind. Low insertion loss and a high AC/RF isolation ensure signal integrity, while 6 kV ring wave surge withstand (IEEE C62.41 Cat. A3) will enable the device to keep performing year after year. The drop power inserter can handle a continuous maximum current of 1.0 A.