Antronix CMC 2000U Series Splitter
Reliability, quality and performance define the Antronix CMC2000 series digital splitter. Our horizontal, vertical and universal digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks and the CMC2000Us are ideal for Network Interface Device (NID) box installations. Our digital splitters are among the most robust in the industry. Every port on each CMC2000 series splitter withstands multiple 6 kV ring wave surges, while our proprietary ferrites remain ultra-linear following several surges. The CMC2000 series digital splitters are encased in a zinc alloy diecast housing with nickel alloy plating and employ high “Q” surface mount technology (SMT) components - guaranteeing consistent performance over time and temperature. With more than 90 versions available, there is a CMC2000 digital splitter for every network need.
• 6 kV Ring Wave Surge Withstand
All ports withstand multiple 6 kV ring wave surges per IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3.
• -45 dBmV Spurious and Harmonics after 5 Surges of 6 kV Ring Wave with a +55 dBmV Return Signal Proprietary ferrite blend inhibits re-magnetization of the core due to voltage spikes from impulse noise or lightning. The ferrite remains ultra linear to prevent intermodulation where high level return carriers can affect forward path video signals.
• Flat 1 GHz Bandwidth with Minimal Insertion Loss
Supports present and future multimedia applications including video, data and telephony.
• High Return Path Output Return Loss and Port-to-Port Return Band Isolation
Excellent return path performance compatible with two-way digitally modulated networks.
• Eclipse Contact Technology (ECT) F-port
Provides 400% more contact surface area for lower contact resistance and higher reliability.