Antronix CMC2008H 8-Way Splitter 1 GHz (Nickel Alloy)
- Capacitively Coupled F-ports protect against core re-magnetization and saturation while blocking AC surges.
- Zinc Alloy Diecast Housing and Backplate w/Proprietary Nickel Alloy Plating, superior corrosion resistant plating combined with a diecast backplate protects the back of the housing where corrosion is more prominent.
- 100% Soldered Back ensures repeatable 120 dB RFI shielding.
- 1 inch Port-to-Port Spacing Flat 15 psi Sealed, SCTE Compliant F-port prevents water migration in to the splitter and ensures an excellent ground connection.
- UV Resistant Label, Integrated Mounting Tabs and Heavy Duty Ground Block for Years of Reliable Service, Available in Universal Mount Design Ideal for NID Enclosures, for either vertical or all ports facing down installation.
Reliability, quality and performance define the Antronix CMC2000 series digital splitter. Antronix horizontal, vertical and universal digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks and the CMC2000s are ideal for Network Interface Device (NID) box installations. Antronix digital splitters are among the most robust in the industry. Every port on each CMC2000 series splitter withstands multiple 6 kV ring wave surges, while Antronix proprietary ferrites remain ultra-linear following several surges.
The CMC2000 series digital splitters are encased in a zinc alloy diecast housing with nickel alloy plating and employ high “Q” surface mount technology (SMT) components - guaranteeing consistent performance over time and temperature. With more than 90 versions available, there is a CMC2000 digital splitter for every network need.