Antronix High Performance 8-Way Cable TV Splitter CMC2008U OTA Coaxial 5-1002M
- Antronix brand devices most highly respected in the broadband industry for over 35 years.
- Eclipse Contact Technology (ECT) F-ports - Provides 400% more contact surface area for lower contact resistance and higher reliability.
- 6kV ring wave surge protection - All ports are protected against multiple 6 kV ring wave surges per IEEE Spec C62.41.
- Digital broadcast and HDTV ready - Compatible with existing and future networks.
- Zinc Alloy diecast housing and backplate w/ proprietary Nickel Alloy Plating - Superior corrosion resistant plating.
Antronix CMC2008U 8-Way Splitter
Antronix digital splitters are premium-grade passives designed specifically for two-way multimedia communications. Our low inter-modulation design and excellent optimized return band isolation prevents high cable modem signals from affecting forward band transmissions. Our CMC2000 series digital splitters are ideal for present and future transmission technologies, and various media such as telephony, voice, and transmission sensitive higher order modulation schemes such as QPSK and QAM.
Reliability, quality and performance define the Antronix CMC2000 series digital splitter. Our horizontal, vertical and universal digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks and the CMC2000Us are ideal for Network Interface Device (NID) box installations. Our digital splitters are among the most robust in the industry.
6 kV Ring Wave Surge Withstand All ports withstand multiple 6 kV ring wave surges per IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3.
Digital Broadcast and HDTV Ready Compatible with existing and future networks.
Flat 1 GHz Bandwidth with Minimal Insertion Loss Supports present and future multimedia applications including video, data and telephony.
High Return Path Output Return Loss and Port-to-Port Return Band Isolation Excellent return path performance compatible with two-way digitally modulated networks.
Eclipse Contact Technology (ECT) F-port Provides 400% more contact surface area for lower contact resistance and higher reliability.
Zinc Alloy Diecast Housing and Backplate w/Proprietary Nickel Alloy Plating Superior corrosion resistant plating combined with a diecast backplate protects the back of the housing where corrosion is more prominent.