Belden FSNS6U ProSNS Universal F Connectors for RG6/RG6Q Cable (25 Pack)
- Specifically designed to combine the patented technologies of Snap-N-Seal® and F-Conn® to provide ease of installation and quality performance, the Belden Snap-N-Seal® ProSNS™ connectors deliver a reliable connection for a variety of applications.
- The ProSNS™ F type connectors use a patented, removeable plastic sleeve guide designed to assist with the insertion of the cable center conductor to simplify the installation.
- O-ring placed at the base of the connector along with a NiTin finish and UV resistant plastic provides a reliable, environmentally sealed product on the cable. Plastic compression sleeve provides the industry's lowest handle compression force - making repetitive motions much more friendly.
- TRUE 360° compression onto the cable providing superior RF shielding performance. Non-blind cable entry for easy cable insertion. Fits most RG6 standard, tri-shield, and quad-shield cables.
- Salt Fog: Passes 1000 hours ANSI/SCTE 143 2007, RFI Shielding: -85 dB (60% bonded foil)
The ProSNS™ F type connectors use a patented, removeable plastic sleeve guide designed for the insertion of the cable center conductor to simplify the installation. As the cable center conductor is inserted into the back end of the connector, the removeable plastic guide is pushed forward and out from the front end of the connector. When the guide is completely pushed out from the front of the connector, it will detach and fall out. This design feature is to guide the insertion of the cable, and to help identify when the cable center conductor is fully and properly inserted into the connector.
Suitable Applications: CATV, Video Distribution, RF Applications
Packaging: 25 Pack
Number of Pieces: 1
Standards: RG Type 6
Environmental Space: Indoor/Outdoor
Nut: Nickel/Tin Plated Brass
O-Ring: Ethylene Propylene
Body: Nickel/Tin Plated Brass
Contact: Gold Plated
Impedance: Nominal Characteristic Impedance 75 Ohm
Return Loss (RL): ≥-30 dB up to 1 GHz typical
Electrical Characteristics Notes: Meets or exceeds SCTE specifications.
Operating Temp Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Connector Interface Type: F
Gender: Male - plug
Connector Series Name: ProSNS
Color Band: Green
Tool Compatibility: CPLCCT-SLMR or CPSNSCT-596 (compression), PSA59/6 (strip)
Termination Type: Compression
Cable Center Conductor Diameter Limits: .0399 - .0418 inch
Cable Dielectric Diameter Limits: .180 - .193 inch
Cable Outer Jacket Diameter Limits: .265 - .305 inch
Cable Insertion Force: 20 lbf