CablePrep CPT-1100-Single Drop Cable/Coax Cable Stripper, RG7/RG11
- An Ergonomic, Efficient Design: The CPT body is comfortable to hold and easy to operate with either hand. Because jacket, braid, and dielectric are cut with one simple motion, cables can be prepared quickly and easily.
- Hardened, Tool-steel Blades: Made of the highest quality steel, CPT blades ensure optimum performance over a long life. Each cartridge can prepare 2,500 – 5,000 cables, depending on braid coverage.
- Factory Calibration: Pre-calibrated dimensions for different applications help to ensure that jackets are stripped and braid and dielectric are cut back properly.
- Patented Clean-out Feature: The patented cleanout feature of the CPT tool automatically removes excess jacket, braid, and dielectric from the tool after stripping.
- Lightweight Durability: Rugged enough for the toughest jobs, lightweight CPT tools offer consistent, precision performance even under harsh conditions.
Cable Prep's CPT-1100 7 & 11 Cable Stripper is factory calibrated to remove just the right amount of cable jacket and cut back the braid and dielectric to the proper dimensions on braided and braid replacement drop cables. The stripper prepares cables quickly and easily because the jacket, braid and dielectric are cut with one simple motion. The tool features hardened steel blades that ensure optimum performance and long life. Each blade cartridge can prepare 2,500 to 5,000 cables depending on braid coverage. It also features a patented cleanout feature that automatically removes access jacket, braid and dielectric from the tool after stripping. The CPR-CPT-1100 is the perfect addition to any tool kit.
The CPT Series of cable stripping tools strip the jacket and cut back the braid and dielectric to the proper dimensions on braided and braid-replacement drop cables, including standard (single) through quad shielded RG-7 and -11 cables. CPT tools are also available for Belden, SCTE approved Commscope and Times Fiber Mini Coax, Plenum, Commscope® 59 Quad-series Headend, and Times Fiber TXFF cables.