CablePrep CPT-6590-1S Drop Cable/Coax Cable Stripper, RG6/RG59
- An Ergonomic, Efficient Design: The CPT body is comfortable to hold and easy to operate with either hand. Because jacket, braid, and dielectric are cut with one simple motion, cables can be prepared quickly and easily.
- Hardened, Tool-steel Blades: Made of the highest quality steel, CPT blades ensure optimum performance over a long life. Each cartridge can prepare 2,500 – 5,000 cables, depending on braid coverage.
- Factory Calibration: Pre-calibrated dimensions for different applications help to ensure that jackets are stripped and braid and dielectric are cut back properly.
- Patented Clean-out Feature: The patented cleanout feature of the CPT tool automatically removes excess jacket, braid, and dielectric from the tool after stripping.
- Lightweight Durability: Rugged enough for the toughest jobs, lightweight CPT tools offer consistent, precision performance even under harsh conditions.
The Cable Prep CPT-6590-1S is a drop cable stripping tool for RG6 & RG59 cable. The CPT stripper is factory calibrated to remove the right amount of cable jacket plus cut braid and dielectric to 1/4" length, and expose the center conductor (1/4" with wire stop) in one smooth operation. The patented cleanout feature of the CPT tool automatically removes excess jacket, braid, and dielectric from the tool after stripping. The CPT-6590-1S cable stripper has a replaceable cartridge with steel blades that allows for up to 5000 uses - RBC-6590 black cartridge (304X610).
Cable Prep CPT-6590-1S Drop Cable/Coax Cable Stripper, RG6/RG59