CablePrep FOC-200 Fiber Optic Cable Stripping Tool
- Superior Stripping Performance: Three precision-tooled cutting notches can remove more than one inch of fiber optic cable jacket, buffer tube or buffer coating in just one pass.
- Unique, Self-lubricating Bolt: A mineral-oil impregnated nylon bushing promotes smooth movement of the jaws and ensures long-term accuracy.
- Easy-reach Lock: The tool can be locked and unlocked effortlessly without changing hand position or using two hands.
- Positive-action Spring: The wire spring is configured to open the grips fully wide and close with light, steady resistance, giving a “just right” hand feel.
- Snug, Compact Design: Soft-touch cushioned grips conform to the hand; small size fits easily in the pocket.