CablePrep FOC-300 Fiber Optic Scissor Tool
- Universal Fit: The handle action is spring loaded, so the tool can be held firmly in hand and allows a universal fit, regardless of hand size. Blade Serrations Grip Material: Lower serrated blade face grips material being cut and eliminates it from sliding out of jaws. .
- Multi-purpose Cutting Notch: Large radial cutting notch can be used to cut fiber cable, individual fiber, Kevlar, fiber glass strength member, phone and data wire and many other soft copper or aluminum wire types.
- Easy Lock: A one-finger operation safety lock keeps tool closed when not in use and blade edges from damage during storage. Adjustable Lock Nut: Allows for tightening of scissors for longer tool life.
- Stable Operation: Ribbed handle keeps the tool in place during operation. Durable: Serrated lock washer and lock nut keeps tool tight and eliminates loosening over time. Handy: Hole in front handle allows for carabiner attachment.
- Applications: The FOC-300 works for all varieties of fiber optic cable, including loose tube and bonded fibers. It is not recommended for wire larger than 6 gauge, and not for steel.
The FOC-300 Fiber/Kevlar Scissor tool from Cable Prep features rust-resistant, high-grade stainless-steel blades designed to cut Kevlar, with an integrated cable cutter, allowing installers to also cut a variety of other materials including soft metals such as aluminum and copper.
- The handle action is spring loaded, so the tool can be held firmly in hand and allows a universal fit, regardless of hand size.
- Lower serrated blade face grips material being cut and eliminates it from sliding out of jaws.
- Ribbed handle keeps the tool in place during operation.
The FOC-300 feature stainless steel blades that can cut through Kevlar, include a cable cutter, and can be used for a variety of other materials including softer metals. The spring-loaded handle action allows for a firm grip in the hand and the serrated blade helps grip materials being cut to eliminate sliding. It can easily be locked using one finger and can be tightened using the adjustable lock nut. The scissors also feature a hole for tether attachments. These are not to be used on wire larger than 6 gauge and not to be used on steel.