CablePrep HPT-6590 Hybrid Pocket Compression And Insert Tool For RG6/59F & RCA
- Ergonomic and Compact Design: With a convenient pocket-sized design, HPT universal compression tools can be operated easily and comfortably with either hand thanks to a newly modeled tool body with a wrap-around comfort grip made from high strength materials that are surprisingly lightweight.
- Universal Plunger Tips: The plunger tips on HPT compression tools are truly universal. The tools support all connector types within a class, with no need to recalibrate the plunger throw or change the tip. The compression throw distance is set at the factory, and a hex lock nut keeps the tool calibrated over long periods of use. Field recalibration, if necessary, is quick and easy.
- Slotted Plunger Tip for RCA Connectors: The HPT plunger tip is slotted to accommodate RCA-type connectors, facilitating easy connector insertion. Integrated Insertion Port: Connector insertion ports molded into the tool for RCA, BNC, and F-connectors eliminate the need for and inconvenience of a separate insertion tool.
- 360-Degree Connector Support: Patented dogs provide 360-degree coaxial connector support, thereby ensuring uniform compression and preventing connector distortion caused by misalignment.
- Efficient Self-releasing Dogs: Cables can be easily inserted and removed from the dogs with one hand, making HPT tools convenient and easy to use while avoiding damage to cables. Easy-release Handle: The handle clip keeps the handle secure during storage and conveniently folds out of the way during use.