CablePrep HPT-6590 Hybrid Pocket Compression And Insert Tool For RG6/59F & RCA
- Ergonomic and Compact Design: With a convenient pocket-sized design, HPT universal compression tools can be operated easily and comfortably with either hand thanks to a newly modeled tool body with a wrap-around comfort grip made from high strength materials that are surprisingly lightweight.
- Universal Plunger Tips: The plunger tips on HPT compression tools are truly universal. The tools support all connector types within a class, with no need to recalibrate the plunger throw or change the tip. The compression throw distance is set at the factory, and a hex lock nut keeps the tool calibrated over long periods of use. Field recalibration, if necessary, is quick and easy.
- Slotted Plunger Tip for RCA Connectors: The HPT plunger tip is slotted to accommodate RCA-type connectors, facilitating easy connector insertion. Integrated Insertion Port: Connector insertion ports molded into the tool for RCA, BNC, and F-connectors eliminate the need for and inconvenience of a separate insertion tool.
- 360-Degree Connector Support: Patented dogs provide 360-degree connector support, thereby ensuring uniform compression and preventing connector distortion caused by misalignment.
- Efficient Self-releasing Dogs: Cables can be easily inserted and removed from the dogs with one hand, making HPT tools convenient and easy to use while avoiding damage to cables. Easy-release Handle: The handle clip keeps the handle secure during storage and conveniently folds out of the way during use.
HPT pocket compression tools insert and attach all cable compression connectors used in drop cable applications and are an affordable solution to ensure consistent, precise performance, every time.
Application: The HPT series of pocket tools attach all RCA, BNC, and F-type compression connectors used on RG-6, -59, -11 and mini-coax cables.