CablePrep SCPT-6591 Super CPT Cable Stripping Tool RG-6, 59, 7, and 11 Cables
- An Ergonomic, Efficient Design: The SCPT body is comfortable to hold and easy to operate with either hand. Because jacket, braid, and dielectric are cut with one simple motion, cables can be prepared quickly and easily.
- Factory Calibration: Pre-calibrated dimensions for different applications help to ensure that jackets are stripped and braid and dielectric are cut back properly.
- Quick-release Mechanism: A quick-release mechanism makes changing a cartridge in either slot a quick, easy, and safe operation.
- Hardened Tool-steel Blades: Made of the highest quality steel, SCPT blades ensure optimum performance over a long life. Each cartridge can prepare 2,500 – 5,000 cables, depending on braid coverage.
- Patented Clean-out Feature: The patented cleanout feature of the Super CPT tool automatically removes excess jacket, braid, and dielectric from the tool after stripping.
The Super CPT tool is a coax cable stripper specifically designed to remove the cable jacket, cut the braid and dielectric, and expose the center conductor on large- and small-diameter braided cables, all in one smooth operation. This coax cable stripper facilitates working on multiple cable types because it holds two cartridges, eliminating the need for multiple cable strippers. The Super CPT works on all standard (single) through quad shielded RG-6, -59, -7, and -11 cables. Super CPT cartridges are also available for CommScope 59 Quad-series Headend and Times Fiber TXFF cables.