Cable Prep torque wrenches prevent damage to equipment from over tightening or signal loss due to loose connectors because of their consistent and precise torque, which is unique in the industry. Unlike other torque wrenches that lose their "snap" over time, the Cable Prep Torque Wrench will always apply the specified torque with every use.
- Prevent damage to equipment from over tightening or signal loss due to loose connectors.
- Factory calibrated and guaranteed to provide consistent torque over the life of the tool.
- Color coded rings for easy identification of different torque (inch pound) settings.
- Knurled tool body provides a gripping surface to ensure a firm hold during use.
- Continued click tension, ours retains the snap long after the competition develops that spongy feel.
Torque: 30 inches/pound;
Length: 6.5 inches;
Weight: 3.5 oz;
Color Ring: Green;
Limited lifetime warranty.