Extreme/Amphenol 2-Way Digital 1Ghz High Performance Coax Cable Splitter BDS102H
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING: Mounting The Device In The Best Configuration Regardless Of The Location. Mount Vertical Or Horizontally Eliminates The Need Of Additional Screws Or Mounting Hardware.
- EXTENDED PRODUCT LIFE: Zinc Allow Die Cast Housing And The Back Covering Plate Eliminates "Galvanic" Corrosion Caused By Dissimilar Metals. This Combined With The Sealed Housing Ability To Withstand 15psi Of Internal Pressure Waterproof The Electronic Components Inside The Device.
- SEALED F-PORTS: Indoor, Outdoor, Wet, Dry Or Humidity, The Pressure Tested Sealed F-Ports Eliminate The Possibility Of Moisture Ingress.
- CIRCUMFERENCE CENTER CONDUCTOR SEIZING: Every F-Port's Center Conductor Seizing Mechanism Utilizes A 4-Sided Coaxial Compression The Provides 8 - Coaxial Surface Contact Area Conforming Precisely To The Surface Of The Center Conductor Formed In A Progressive Die.
- SMD PCB Component Insertion Technologies - Extreme Broadband's Manufacturing Processes Enhances The Electrical And Mechanical Performance. This Provides Consistent Device To Device Operation.
Extreme/Amphenol 2 Way Splitter
Amphenol Corporation acquired Extreme Broadband Engineering in Q3 2014. All Extreme Broadbands products are currently being renamed as Amphenol Broadband Solution.
Zinc die cast housing and fully soldered back ensure the best electrical performance in a variety of splitter types and outputs. Precisely engineered electrical components and materials guarantee peak performance in every condition, location, and environment.
All Extreme/Amphenol Broadband Engineering Splitters include these important features:
Mount the splitter in the best configuration regardless of the situation. Mount horizontally, vertically, or simply snap the splitter into the Infinity Premise Enclosure eliminating the need for screws and hardware. True Flex housing is the most versatile housing ever built. Enjoy.
Indoor, outdoor, wet, or dry, pressured tested to 15 psi, Extreme/Amphenol Broadband's sealed F-ports eliminate the chance of water ingress.
Extended Product Life
Zinc Alloy Die Cast Housing and Back Cover eliminates galvanic corrosion caused by dissimilar metals. A proprietary plating is also applied to provide additional protection agents. Protect what's inside.
Circumference Premium Contact™
The F-port center conductor seizure mechanism is a 4-sided coaxial structure that provides 8-coaxial contact areas precisely formed in a progressive die. Make Contact.
Extreme/Amphenol Broadband's state-of-the-art design enhances the electrical and mechanical performance. Enjoy consistent performance from unit-to-unit. Consistency is key.