Extreme Broadband Weather Proof Premise Enclosure 9 x 6 x 3 Amphenol IPE963-LTC
- Cable retention slots allow techs to work outside the box
- Continuous horizontal and vertical bosses give complete flexibility of mounting options.
- Heavy duty constructions stands up to the elements year after year.
- This enclosure works perfectly with Extreme vertical splitters and designed for BDS102VF, BDS103VF, BDS104VF, BDS106VF and BDS108VF models
Infinity Premise Enclosures combine style and easy product installation with our patented True Flex Quick Mount feature and Cable Retention slots. The Infinity Premise Enclosures are packed with ergonomic features that ensure reliability and satisfaction
This enclosure works perfectly with Extreme vertical splitters and designed for BDS102VF, BDS103VF, BDS104VF, BDS106VF and BDS108VF models
Features and Benefits:
- Weather resistant high impact thermoplastic alloy.
- Self-latching, hinged cover design snaps closed: with padlock and F-terminator security.
- Optimized space and cost.
- Quick mount rails enable True Flex devices to be snapped into place.
- Continuous bosses for flexible component placement.
- Cable retention slots allow work to be completed outside of the box.
Designed with the technician in mind, the Infinity Premise Enclosures reduce installation time and have uniquely designed features to keep every enclosure installation neat and clean. Measuring a generous 9 in. by 6 in. by 3 in., the IPE963 has plenty of room for extra components. The Quick Mount Rail allows any True Flex product to be snapped into the enclosure quickly and easily without the use of screws or hardware. Cable retention slots simplify enclosure installations by allowing installers to work outside of the box, then slide the assembled connections in. Continuous vertical and horizontal bosses allow unlimited flexibility of mounting options. All this packed in an attractive and durable heavy duty case designed with UV rated thermo plastic alloy to withstand the elements day in and day out. Tough enough for the installer, pretty enough to please the customer.