F-Connector Installation & Removal Tool CIT-1 Holland
- Make it easy to connect the cables behind TV sets, VCRs and cable boxes
- Helps prevent signal leakage by keeping the connections tight
- Unique shape makes it easy to slide over bent cables on the back of equipment
- The CIT-1 installs and removes F connectors in high density and hard to reach locations, and is the only tool that works with bent coax. Unscrews tight connectors, provides a 30 in/lb tightening and loosening torque using only fingers. Prevents signal leakage and service calls from loose connections.
- Unlike other competitors cheap knock-offs, Holland Electronic's patented CIT-1 uses a high density composite plastic with a hardened steel Hex insert.