PPC GLP-1G70CWWS MoCA POE Filter for Cable TV & OTA
- Prevents interference between subscriber homes that use MoCA technology. Supports a 1GHz passband. Meets or Exceeds all MoCA Specifications. Enhances MoCA signal level within the subscribers home. Meets or exceeds all SCTE specifications.
- MSO Approved by: Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Cablevision, Optimum, WOW! and more.
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 1525 MHz, Impedance: 75 Ohms (nominal), Return Loss: 5-860 MHz -18 dB min 860-1002 MHz -14 dB min. Insertion Loss: 5-750 MHz -0.7 dB max 750-1002 MHz -1.5 dB max 1125-1525 MHz -40 dB min.
- Group Delay: 5ns. Surge Withstand: 6 kV B3 Combo Wave. RFI Shielding: -140 dB.
- Operating Temperature: -40 F to +140 F (-40 C to +60 C). Female Contact Retention Force: 200 grams. Physical Dimensions: 0.58" x 2.17"
PPC’s filters deliver unsurpassed mechanical and electrical performance to meet the challenging requirements of today’s digital cable, telephony, and high-speed data systems.
As in-home networking services continue to grow, you need strong protection to give your subscribers the best multi-room DVR experience. Electrically isolating the home by installing a low pass filter at the point of entry prevents one neighbor from accessing or interfering with another neighbor’s data or TV services delivered via MoCA. These filters also enhance MoCA communication by acting as a signal reflector keeping the MoCA signals in the home.
Low pass filter, MoCA PoE, Combo Wave with integrated port seal.
Small physical size minimizes risk of port damage.
Hermetically sealed to prevent moisture migration.