Filter, MoCA "POE" for Cable TV & OTA coaxial networks ONLY
- Approved for use in most cable systems & other providers including TiVO utilizing MoCA for whole house DVR apps.
- Device's technology is recommend for DVR Whole House DVR applications.
- IEEE 6KV B3 surge survivability is provide for additional network protection.
- Bandstop provides a typical 35-45dB of rejection in the MoCA 1125-1525Mhz band.
- Designed for use within the users premise, NOT INTENDED FOR OUTSIDE INSTALLATION
The BELDEN PPC MoCA "Point of Entry" filter Model SNLP-1GCW serves as in-home networking services pass through for the 5-1002MHz band while providing an excellent termination for the MoCA band from 860Mhz to 1525MHZ.
The device physically isolates the subscriber premise by providing a band stop at the networks Point of entry "POE" This avoids interference from other MoCA users. The device provides a perfect termination for the MoCA band and reduces micro reflections that would typically reduce the data throughput.