Miller KS-1 Yellow Fiber Optic Kevlar Scissors, Easily Portable Utility Scissors for Working Technicians, Electricians, and Installers, Heavy-Duty Cable Cutters, 5.5 Inches
- CABLE CUTTING SCISSORS: These lightweight scissors were constructed to cut through the tough yarn found within fiber optic cable. The ergonomic handles can be used by either right- or left-handed technicians.
- KEVLAR CUTTER: The blades are engineered from high-carbon molybdenum and vanadium steel to increase longevity. One blade is microserrated to help prevent slippage while cutting. This cutting tool measures 5.5″ (140 mm) in length and weighs 2.8 oz.
- SAFETY WIRE TOOL: Safety is our top priority when it comes to tools. Our cutters are safer than knives. Unlike a traditional knife or pair of kitchen shears, our scissors are designed to protect your hands from blade-related injuries.
- PORTABLE TRAVEL TOOLS: We understand that technicians are moving from job site to job site. We design tools that technicians can easily transport. The small, compact design of our Kevlar cutting scissors is ideal to store and carry in toolboxes.
- OUR STORY: We are a premier manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality wire and cable tools. We offer professionals access to safe and reliable devices across a variety of markets. Our goal is to be the leader in innovative wire tools.