SatelliteSale Digital F-Type Coaxial 18 AWG RG-6 Satellite HDTV Outdoor Cable Black and White
- Low loss cable for exceptional signal and picture quality, even over long runs. Works great indoors and outdoors, with a highly durable weather proof and UV resistant PVC outer jacket. High quality consistent 75 Ohms throughout the whole cable.
- High quality connectors will not pull off, break, lose signal, come loose and are water proof using a redundant double seal at each end of the connector.
- High frequency range with an 18 AWG center conductor to cover almost all services and providers that range from at least 2.3MHz to 3.0GHz, with exceptional shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
- Approved and certified for use with cable modems, televisions, satellite receivers, off-air antennas, including HD antennas.
- SatelliteSale coaxial cable is compatible with all HDTVs with coax jacks for wide-ranging use.
SatelliteSale Digital F-Type Coaxial 18 AWG RG-6 Indoor/Outdoor Black and White Satellite HDTV Cable approved and certified for the use with cable modems, televisions, satellite receivers, off-air antennas - including HD-antennas, DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Charter, Verizon FiOS, AT&T U-Verse, FTA, OTA, satellite internet providers, and many other services and providers.
High-frequency range coax cable with an 18 AWG center conductor is compatible with almost all services and providers that range from 2.3MHz to 3.0GHz, with unique shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
SatelliteSale is proud to produce this superior and enduring coax cable. The center conductor is made of first-class copper-coated steel that has been swept to 3.0GHz, making this a great application for satellite, cable, wireless (as well as cell services) and communication uses.
With a very low signal attenuation (2.75dB at 750MHz for our 50' cable) it can be used for a long period without losing the signal or picture. We use the highest 360-degree compression f-type connectors to protect the weatherproof of this cable, without losing any digital signal. This ensures that the ends can withstand pulling, weather, extreme hot or cold (rated up to 167 degrees F).
The coaxial shielding is 60% aluminum-magnesium alloy braid and 100% solid aluminum foil (including an 18% overlap) to ensure that there is no interference from close or rouge signals. The outer jacket is a flexible UV-resistant PVC and has been approved to be used in many extreme conditions for use both inside and outside. The dielectric center is made from gas-injected foam PE and has an almost perfect consistency of 75 Ohms +/-3 throughout the entire length of the coax cable. The cable also has length markings every two feet on the side to make it easier to cut to the desired length.