For Sale: PPC EX11N716PLUS 5(five) pack.
Cable compression connectors protect against a loose connection. Digital services are seriously impacted by loose connectors and cause pixilation and tiling of video, reduced data speeds, and poor VoIP voice quality.
Installers are faced with the problem of identifying old unmarked 60% through Quad Shield Series 11 cable, and having to guess which connector is the best match. This results in unnecessary service calls due to the use of the wrong connector/cable match. The unique patented design of the EX® body achieves true universality on 60% through Quad Shield for PE, and PVC jackets.
Achieves signal transmission approaching that of a fully-tightened connector, even if left loose!
• Unique 7/16” nut prole allows hand tightening while discouraging wrench-tightening on CPEs
• Maintains ground contact even when less than finger tight
• Reduces QAM errors/packet loss
• Prevents service issues from loose connections
• Ideal for customer self-install kits
The EX® engineered polymer body is UV stabilized and chemical resistant
Largest dynamic range making it truly universal
Redundant moisture sealing at each potential point of entry