Cable compression connectors protect against a loose connection. Digital services are seriously impacted by loose connectors and cause pixilation and tiling of video, reduced data speeds, and poor VoIP voice quality.
Installers are faced with the problem of identifying old unmarked 60% through Quad Shield Series 6 cable, and having to guess which connector is the best match. This results in unnecessary service calls due to the use of the wrong connector/cable match. The unique patented design of the EX® body achieves true universality on 60% through Quad Shield for PE, and PVC jackets.
Achieves signal transmission approaching that of a fully-tightened connector, even if left loose
• Knurled grip enhances ability to pre-tighten with fingers prior to wrench tight
• Maintains ground continuity even when very loose
• Reduces errors/packet loss
• Prevents service issues from loose connections
• Integrated clear port seal ensures proper moisture tight seal on every
• Clear seal allows easy entry into a port