PPC GBS81R 2.5GHz F-Pin (Coax) Grounding Block - Includes 2 Mounting Screws
by C.P. Company
- Intended to ground incoming F-pin cables to your TV, VCR, cable box, cable modem, off-air antenna and more, while preventing a buildup of static electricity. It can also be used to protect your electronics from damaging lightning strikes and power surges.
- Each end of the grounding block is specifically made to fit into a standard male F-pin coax connector.
- A weather-resistant metal build is ideal for organizing and maintaining your audio/video network with quick access.
- This grounding block can be used to prevent a buildup of static electricity at the point an F-pin coax cable enters the home.
- Includes 2 screws for easy installation. The mounting screws are even individually wrapped in a small plastic bag to protect the grounding block from scratches.