Premium Nylon HDMI Cable 2.1 8K@60Hz 4K@120Hz Bluray 3D TV Xbox PS4 PS5 LED
- Version 2.1 of the HDMI (A Male to A Male) specification is backward compatible with all earlier versions of HDMI Adapters.
- 24K Gold Plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures.
- HDMI Ethernet functionality allows Internet-ready HDMI devices to share an Internet connection via the HDMI cable.
HDMI Specification 2.1 is the most recent update of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz, and resolutions up to 10K. Dynamic HDR formats are also supported, and bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps.
- Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail. Resolutions up to 10K are also supported for commercial AV, and industrial and specialty usages.
- Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamuts on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support. The cable also features very low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
- eARC simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use, and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and upcoming HDMI 2.1 products.
- Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video. They include: Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay. Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed. Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality. Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.